Is Lennox school district headed the same way as Inglewood? Lennox asked the LA county office for a loan to be able to pay their obligations. They received 11 million. How do they plan on paying it back?
They have canceled certain contracts but continue to spend on their legal team with Oliveras Madruga and Escalante as a consultant to the board and newly hired inexperienced superintendent.
Why didn’t they make the new superintendent’s contract public like other school districts do? Where is the board taking the small district. They’re paying all their friends and family members.It’s me again…
- FBI details Anaheim mayor’s motive in Angel Stadium deal: his re-election
- Letter to the Editor: Inglewood Airport Area Chamber of Commerce in chaos
- South LA shooting leaves man injured by Dulan’s restaurant
- Authorities ID Bicyclist Killed in Attack near Metro Red Line
- Lynwood shooting leaves one dead near Watts shelter
- Letter to the Editor: Inglewood housing complex isn’t ADA compliant
- Judge Halts Angel Stadium Sale For FBI Corruption Probe of Anaheim Mayor
- LASD Marijuana Grow Operation Results in Over 100 Arrests in Antelope Valley