Is Lennox school district headed the same way as Inglewood? Lennox asked the LA county office for a loan to be able to pay their obligations. They received 11 million. How do they plan on paying it back?
They have canceled certain contracts but continue to spend on their legal team with Oliveras Madruga and Escalante as a consultant to the board and newly hired inexperienced superintendent.
Why didn’t they make the new superintendent’s contract public like other school districts do? Where is the board taking the small district. They’re paying all their friends and family members.It’s me again…
- Ride-Share driver arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a minor
- Caruso’s ad blitz under way as LA Mayor race approaches final weeks
- Foo Fighters to hold tribute concert for Taylor Hawkins at Kia Forum
- EPA settles with LA based hazardous waste collection company for violating air emission requirements
- City Improvement Ideas That Make a Difference￼
- Tips for Making More Time for Your Hobbies￼
- Motorcyclist killed in hit-and-run crash in Mid-City area
- Woman found dead in Lancaster was a Probation Officer; Investigation Continues