Your December 21st article on Mayor Butts and Melanie McDade contained an error. McDade settled with 100 Black Men of Los Angeles for $80,000 NOT $300,000. The insurance company capped it at two years severance since she was with the organization less than 6 months, and was making less than $36,000 per year. Mr. Samad was the organizations President, not Executive Director.
Apparently her game is to offer her bosses sex for a job, and if they decline or wanna get rid of her, she files a claim against the company’s insurance.
100 Black Men and Mayor Butts are just the claims the public knows about. If Butts don’t pay up, he’s going DOWN!
#FactsMatterCommitted to the Truth
- 11-year-old boy reported missing in Compton
- Teachers union files unfair practice charge against LAUSD
- Authorities ID woman killed on freeway in Compton area
- Man shot to death in Lynwood
- California Credit Union seeks to fund grants for class projects
- Body found hanging from tree in Griffith Park
- How to organize your restaurant’s refrigerator
- Letter to the Editor: Inglewood council aide’s jumping ship