The Lennox school board has finally appointed a Chief Business Officer. After being without one for about 7 months and paying consultants endless fees, they appointed the new CBO with no previous experience of being in a Assistant Superintendent of Business or Chief Business Officer role. You would think that after they tried to deflect their mismanagement of district funds, they would want to hire someone with experience if they were in such a bad economic state.
Just like their appointment of the inexperienced Superintendent that was hired after just 1 interview and zero experience as a superintendent. What is this board up to? And, how do they plan to repay the 11 million dollar loan they requested from the county by the end of this fiscal year as stated by current superintendent Price?
The LA Times recently released an article that pointed out the excessive travel by past board president Sergio Hernandez and some questionable charges on the district credit card by current board president Angela Fajardo.Down and out in Lennox
- CA Attorney General Throws Lifeline to Indicted LA Councilman
- Compton Unified to Place Another School Bond Before Voters in November
- Former Charter High School Student Sues Over 2018 Off-Campus Shooting
- Authorities ID Man Killed in 710 Freeway Crash
- OC Probation Officer Convicted of Stealing On the Job
- LA County Fire Chief Announces Retirement
- Authorities Arrest Man in Shooting Death in Hollywood
- Authorities ID Man Killed By Train