· Employs a chief executive officer as the institutional leader
· Acts as community bridge and buffer
· Establishes the climate in which educational goals are accomplished
· Defines legal, ethical, and prudent standards for college operations
· Assures fiscal health and stability
· Maintains standards for good personnel relations
· Monitors institutional performance
· Leads as a thoughtful educated team
Board meetings are usually held the third Tuesday of each month and are open to the public.
The District is located at 1111 E. Artesia Boulevard, Compton, CA 90221.