GARDENA, Calif. – It is being reported a well-known fruit vendor was killed during an attempted robbery in the city of Gardena Thursday night and allegedly in front of his daughter.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Homicide investigators responded to a shooting death investigation. The incident was reported at approximately 5:51 p.m., near the intersection of Rosecrans Avenue and Main Street.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he died.
There is no additional information available at this time. The suspects are two male adults, and one female adult.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call “Crime Stoppers” by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), use your smartphone by downloading the “P3 Tips” Mobile APP on Google play or the Apple App Store or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org
- One killed, two injured in multi-vehicle crash in Covina
- Silver Alert issued for man last seen in Palmdale
- Anaheim officer-involved shooting leaves officer, man wounded
- Robert Luna to be sworn in as Sheriff today, starts official duties Dec. 5
- LA County records 4,700 more COVID cases as infections continue to surge
- Man arrested on suspicion of DUI after fatal crash in West Covina
- Man charged with pimping woman, teen in Orange County
- Man charged with sexually assaulting three girls in Orange County