Is Lennox school district headed the same way as Inglewood? Lennox asked the LA county office for a loan to be able to pay their obligations. They received 11 million. How do they plan on paying it back?
They have canceled certain contracts but continue to spend on their legal team with Oliveras Madruga and Escalante as a consultant to the board and newly hired inexperienced superintendent.
Why didn’t they make the new superintendent’s contract public like other school districts do? Where is the board taking the small district. They’re paying all their friends and family members.It’s me again…
- Virginia deputies, hospital employees charged in death of Irvo Otieno
- Ways your business can give back to charity
- Theater Review: The Lonely Few
- Grace Yoo announces candidacy for Los Angeles Council District 10
- Compton College to host job fair March 25
- County Supervisors move forward with overhaul of juvenile detention facilities
- More from the FBI agent’s testimony in L.A. City Councilman Mark Ridley-Thomas’ criminal trial
- Inglewood Councilwoman-elect has yet to resign from water board seats
Pingback: City of Inglewood to Use General Fund Reserves for Ongoing Legal Fees - 2UrbanGirls - Covering Compton, Inglewood, LA County and Beyond