Minority employees in City Hall are being overlooked for promotions. The entire staff has been overhauled since Alex Vargas took over as mayor.
We are experiencing department heads being replaced, furloughs, layoffs and other behavior that isn’t conducive for a positive and professional workplace.
Anyway you can look into this?Left out in City Hall
- Community outrage saves Inglewood Vons grocery store
- Struggle for control of the Black Lives Matter organization heads to court
- ‘Inglewood Forward’ takes a step back
- Target Corp. invests in community ahead of new store opening in Inglewood
- Cerritos College receives $480K grant to expand Registered Nurse Training Program
- Senator introduces bill to combat opioid overdose epidemic
- Letter to the Editor: Gloria Gray continues to sit on the West Basin water board
- Guaranteed income pilot distributed over $38 million to LA residents
Who is being discriminated against in Hawthorne City Hall